The Ultimate Performance Cooling Collaboration for Porsche Enthusiasts
Introducing the CSF by PWR Porsche 992 Turbo/Turbo S Intercooler – the ultimate cooling solution for anyone looking to take their 992 Turbo’s performance to the next level. CSF has an industry-leading reputation and possesses deep knowledge of high-performance Porsche cooling systems that is unmatched. When this knowledge is combined with PWR’s manufacturing and engineering expertise honed over 20 years in motorsports like F1 and Nascar, it creates something extraordinary for Porsche enthusiasts.
With a focus on innovation, reliability, and customer satisfaction, CSF and PWR are dedicated to pushing the limits of Porsche cooling technology and providing unparalleled support to their clients.
Superior Performance and Strength Compared to Stock
The CSF by PWR Intercooler boasts shorter hemmed/louvered fins and almost twice the number of internal turbulated tubes as the stock intercooler. This F1-grade core technology results in colder/denser air flow, significant power gains, and improved horsepower consistency. Also, thanks to its in-house machined end tanks made from billet aluminum, the intercooler has superior strength compared to the OEM plastic tanks which tend to crack under increased boost pressures.
Improved Efficiency Confirmed Through Wind Tunnel Dyno Testing
To determine the effectiveness of the 992 Turbo intercooler upgrade, CSF collaborated with M-Engineering to collect performance data using a cutting-edge wind tunnel dyno. The test car was already equipped with a catless downpipe and was tuned on E30 fuel. The OEM coolers were evaluated in the morning under lower ambient air temperatures, while the CSF by PWR coolers were assessed in the afternoon with higher ambient air temperatures.
The results revealed a greater overall efficiency and lower intake air temperatures to the engine, surpassing the stock dyno readings taken at lower ambient air temperatures. Although the intercooler has a greater overall pressure drop when compared to stock, we can attribute this to the shorter fins in the core design. Shorter fins increase the surface area of the core, making it harder for air to pass through, but this is by design. As a result, the intercooler has a greater overall efficiency due to the increased number of tubes and fins in contact, increasing heat rejection. Now here are the numbers that most people are concerned about, HP and Torque gains. With the 992 Turbo Intercooler upgrade, the Porsche had a boost in power of 16 WHP and 60 WTQ after the installation and a retune.
Easy and Convenient Instillation
The intercooler is a drop-in, direct-fit application utilizing factory hoses and mounting points, making instillation a breeze. With the CSF by PWR Intercooler, your Porsche 992 Turbo/Turbo S will have improved performance and reliability, giving you the confidence to push your Porsche to its limits.
By combining world-class engineering and motorsports grade durability, the CSF by PWR Intercooler is the obvious choice for any Porsche 992 Turbo/Turbo S enthusiast looking to get the most out of their cooling system. Upgrade with confidence and experience the unfair advantage in cooling technology.
- Eliminates Heat Soak and Lowers Air Intake Temperatures (IATs) for Maximum Performance in Race Conditions – Especially Critical Due to Intercooler Placement in Engine Compartment
- Formula-1 Performance Grade Core by PWR (2-Row Core Featuring Rolled Tubes w/ Inner Fins)
- 33 Tubes vs. OEM 17
- 3mm Rolled Tube vs. OEM 7mm
- 4.85mm Fin Height vs. OEM 8mm
- CNC Machined Billet End Tanks With Integrated Y-Pipe Connection to Throttle Body
- 100% TIG Welded vs. OEM Style Gasket and Crimped Plastic End Tanks for Maximum Durability in High Boost Applications
- OEM Style CNC Machined Inlet/Outlet Connections for Precise Fitment with All OEM Components
- Three 1/8″ NPT Ports for Methanol Injection, Boost monitoring, Etc
- Highly Engineered, Lightweight Design – Weighing Only 20 lbs. Total (9.07 kg)
- True Plug-and-Play “Drop-in Fit” Installation
- R&D and Performance Testing by Industry-Leading Porsche Tuning Companies – M-Engineering, World Motorsports, GMG Racing, and Gosha Turbo Tech
- Made in the USA at PWR North America
- 2020+ Porsche 992 Turbo
- 2020+ Porsche 992 Turbo S
CSF Part number: 8188