Aftermarket Sales Associate
Position: Aftermarket Sales Associate
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Embark on a thrilling career journey with PWR Performance Products, a true success story that began with a father and son’s vision. We are a renowned name in top-tier global motorsports, and we’ve grown into a powerhouse with over 500 talented staff across Australia, America, and the UK, now listed on the ASX stock exchange. Join our vibrant team in our state-of-the-art facility, featuring advanced technologies including a controlled atmosphere brazing furnace, CNC machine shop, and an in-house wind tunnel. Be part of our rapid growth, shaping the future of our traditional markets and venturing into thrilling industries such as electric, aerospace, and defense. Now is the perfect time to join us as we drive innovation and meet unprecedented demand. Unleash your potential and be part of our exciting journey.
Why Join PWR?
- A career not just a job. We’re serious about supporting our people build fantastic careers and have a commitment to promoting from within. Multiple members of our executive team started in our entry level positions.
- Free uniforms that not only ensure a professional appearance but also eliminate the hassle and expense of maintaining a work wardrobe.
- All employees receive 50% off all PWR products. We also have great discounts across other automotive suppliers and financial wellbeing programs.
- Work with the latest and greatest technology.
- Experience PWR’s thriving and inclusive company culture, where our long-standing staff members reflect our commitment to creating a supportive and rewarding work environment.
- We value and recognize outstanding achievements through our recognition program, which includes monetary rewards for Employee of the Year, Apprentice of the Year, Employee of the Month, and Apprentice of the Quarter.
This is a great opportunity to join our Indianapolis team as an Aftermarket Sales Associate. This role will work across our Automotive Aftermarket: Industrial, Marine Cooling and other industries. This role will be responsible for identifying and converting market opportunities within the USA, cultivating growth with new and existing dealers, distributors, and small customer accounts. Qualified applicants are expected to understand a broad scope of performance vehicle applications with the ability to accurately promote and sell PWR products and services. Additional responsibilities include coordination with marketing and branding efforts, as well as creating and presenting aftermarket sales materials. The ideal candidate is a self-starter that requires minimal supervision, looking to develop professionally alongside a fast-growing company where they can contribute their skills.
- Become an active member of the aftermarket sales group, setting an excellent example for co-workers as a sales professional.
- Coordinate with existing account contacts and maintain ongoing account activity/needs.
- Engage with Dealer/Jobber industry contacts and grow sales within this network.
- Travel as needed to a variety of customer and prospect locations and events, providing professional presentations on PWR products and services.
- Effectively coordinate with PWR internal resources including engineering, design, manufacturing and accounting, as needed for each unique account.
- Formulate a strategic plan on how to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Drive development of profitable solutions to meet market requirements.
- Support general Performance Aftermarket sales activity.
- Attend Trade shows.
- Work with the Social Media Coordinator & Aftermarket Sales Manager on growth of online sales.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent and 2+ years sales experience
- Understand a wide scope of automotive/mechanical concepts and componentry
- Possess strong organizational and account management skills.
- Positive attitude, outgoing, approachable, confident
- Able to have a technical conversation with customers to identify the sales solution they require.
- Experience dealing with range of customers, from individuals through to wholesalers.
- Must be able to travel domestic/international and possess valid driver’s license.
- This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U. S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology. PWR will require proof of status prior to employment.
- Bachelors Degree in Administration
- Driven, familiar with working targets/KPI’s and motivated by achievement.
- Knowledge of Automotive Cooling Products
- Prior automotive aftermarket or race team experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of wholesale account protocol
- Ability to communicate effective verbally and in writing, work independently and with a team in a fast-paced, high volume setting with a results-oriented attitude
- Passion for high performance and custom automobiles
- Ability to interact with employees and suppliers in a professional manner.
- Ability to price products and write sales proposals.
- Document and report quality issues to product management groups.
- Work closely with company engineers on designing custom cooling systems.
How to Apply:
Please apply with your Resume and cover letter including salary expectations.
PWR is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer, committed to ethical practices and embracing the principles of cultural diversity and inclusion PWR also promotes a smoke-free work environment.